ARL DSRC Privacy & Security Notice
This is a Department of Defense interest computer system. All DOD interest computer systems are subject to monitoring at all times to ensure proper functioning of equipment and systems, including security devices and systems, to prevent unauthorized use and violations of statutes and security regulations, to deter criminal activity, and for other similar purposes. If monitoring of this or any other DoD interest computer system reveals possible evidence of violation of criminal statutes, this evidence and any other related information, including identification information about the user may be provided to law enforcement officials. Use of this computer system constitutes a consent to monitoring at all times. If monitoring reveals possible criminal activities or violations of security regulations, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- The ARL DSRC Website is provided as a public service by the U.S. Army Research Laboratory DoD Supercomputing Resource Center.
- Information presented on the ARL DSRC website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please Contact Us.