Consolidated DoD HPCMP Visualization SupportHPCMP Data Analysis and Assessment Center (DAAC)
ARL DAAC is focused on providing the facilities, software tools and the experience to enable the understanding of physics-based computations by researchers.
The DAAC Mission
- Develop new techniques for exploiting high-performance computing technology
- Promote the use of data analysis and visualization within ARL and the DoD
- Provide stable, production-quality analysis applications and computing environments
- Develop and distribute visual analysis applications to critical HPCMP resources
- Serve as a focal point to compile visualization work for use in promoting the DoD
Software Downloads, Tutorials, Documentation
The ARL DAAC has focused on the support of the most widely used visualization and analysis tools used within the HPCMP.