General Software Request
To request general software installation without a procurement, please contact CCAC.
Special Procurement Software
To request the purchase of software that will utilize considerable hours on ARL DSRC resources, users may use the Software Request form. When submitting a request, be prepared to provide the following information:
- The title and vendor of the software
- Vendor contact information
- The date by which the software is needed
- The type of license needed
- The platform on which the software is needed
- An explanation of why the software would be useful
- Which project the software will be used for
- The expected amount of CPU hours per year it will use
- How the software package will benefit other users
- What differentiates the software from currently available software for this CTA
Users may access the Software Request form through a standard Web browser using either CAC/PKI, YubiKey, or Kerberos authentication. To create a software request, go to https://reservation.hpc.mil/index-sw_request.html.