General Software Request
To request general software installation without a procurement, please contact the HPC Help Desk.
Special Procurement Software
To request the purchase of software that will utilize considerable hours on ARL DSRC resources, users may use the Software Request form. When submitting a request, be prepared to provide the following information:
- The title and vendor of the software
- Vendor contact information
- The date by which the software is needed
- The type of license needed
- The platform on which the software is needed
- An explanation of why the software would be useful
- Which project the software will be used for
- The expected amount of CPU hours per year it will use
- How the software package will benefit other users
- What differentiates the software from currently available software for this CTA
Users may access the Software Request form through a standard Web browser using either CAC/PKI, YubiKey, or Kerberos authentication. To create a software request, go to https://reservation.hpc.mil/index-sw_request.html.